Video mp4 HD and higher quality with sound
Mp3 in the best quality
Any size files
Simple method to organize ALL MUSICAL SCALES of harmonies. We use a simple method based on families and circular interval patterns to organize all scales that are well suited for building up harmonies: "THE SCALES OF HARMONIES". We explore and systematize the Major Modes, Melodic minor Modes, Harmonic minor Modes, Harmonic Major Modes, Diminished Modes, Whole tone Mode and Augmented Modes.
PDF with all scales presented in this lesson (the Scales of Harmonies): http://newjazz.dk/Compendiums/scales_of_harmonies.pdf
- Cardboard tool to look up scales, made by subscriber and patron "nupfe": http://newjazz.dk/Compendiums/4in1_Modes_large.pdf
- Cardboard tool in a smaller layout: http://newjazz.dk/Compendiums/4in1_Modes_small.pdf
- Manual to assemble the cardboard tool: http://newjazz.dk/Compendiums/4in1_ConstructionGuide.pdf
- Lesson that presents and explains the cardboard tool: https://youtu.be/81xT1_SFV0Y
- You can have "nupfe" assembling the tool for you. He'll be glad to help you out. He's really really talented at his cardboard work!!! I made a page about him where you can find his email address and hear more; https://www.newjazz.dk/nupfe.html
By the way, I refer to this other jazz lesson playing interval patterns that exceed the octave (not framed by an octave as traditional scales) - feel free to check it out: https://youtu.be/ayTl-VF6-nk
If you feel for it you are very welcome to make a donation at
https://www.paypal.me/newjazz or https://www.patreon.com/newjazz
You'll help me cutting down the hours at my regular job and I'll be able to make even more Music Lessons. But you don't have to donate anything!!! All NewJazz videos are free and for everybody - money or no money.
The best and warm regards from Oliver Prehn
Video available in formats